Wednesday, January 9, 2013

21 day sugar free challenge: Day 0

Tomorrow I am going to start the 21 day sugar free challenge. I am exited but also worried, because I have ditched challenges like these before and ended them with a nasty junkfood binge. I am hoping doing this publicly will keep me from bad habits, and I hope I will be able to give some of you seeking similar goals some advice!
I am a college student, and I have some major exams coming up in 3 weeks (wish me luck!), so the next month is going to be super stressfull and I won't have very much time for preparing my meals. I will let you know how that goes! Just to give you the heads up: I am a vegetarian female and I haven't liked cheese since I was a baby so I will try to give you some helpful links if you are on the cheesier side of life.

How I am feeling: My stomach is super bloated from all the sugar free gum and junk food I ate today. I spent most of my morning studying at Starbucks so that was bound to happen! I am full and I am getting up earlier to pack a nutritious snack tomorrow morning so I won't have to rely on convenience food from the nearby bakerys.

I am going to try to be as honest as possible here. I know it will be very difficult, so I will be posting daily updates on how it is going!

Care to join me? Start your own blog or just leave me comments below!

xxx Annie



No comments:

Post a Comment