Sunday, January 13, 2013

21 day sugar free challenge: Day 3

This post is going up a day later, but here's what happened yesterday:

Today was actually pretty good. Through cutting out artificial sweeteners I noticed a huge difference: I wasn't as bloated anymore! I still ate more than I was hungry for, but didn't have any sugar. I made sugar and fat free blueberry muffins, adapting a recipe I found online. I ate 6 throughout the day, they were so good! I also had lots of mandarins and homemade sugar free dark chocolate using chocolate covered katie's recipe.
In the evening, I had lots of fresh veggies and some more oranges. I am so addicted to citrus! I also am slowly getting into the habit of drinking green tea and lemon water. It tastes really good and has many healthy benefits for your body!
I definietly have to work on set eating times and only eating when I am hungry. This is going to be very challenging to me, but I think this will be a very valuable lesson to learn.
I hope you are doing well, too! 18 more days to go, and I am looking forward to all of them!

xxx Annie

No comments:

Post a Comment